2020 Civic Duty Dates
Mark your calendars & spread the word!
- September 30, 2020 – Deadline to submit U.S. Census
- October 5, 2020 – Deadline to register
- October 22, 2020 – Deadline for an absentee ballot application
- November 3, 2020 – ELECTION DAY! FIND YOUR POLL!
*Absentee ballot must be received no later than 12pm on Nov. 3.
Multifaith Coalition for Civic Engagement
As a result of our long-standing multifaith partnerships, JCRC recently helped launch a new coalition designed to encourage faith communities to play a more active role in encouraging their members to vote and complete their 2020 census. The non-partisan Multifaith Coalition for Civic Engagement will help connect, inspire, and organize people of faith to embrace exercising these critical civic duties
Event, Contact, Resource Submission Forms
The coalition wants to foster a network of faith leaders that can rely on each other and quickly reach out to each other. That is why we have decided to create three “living” databases for events, contact information, and resources through google forms. This is to ensure we are able to keep our information updated in real-time and without any gatekeepers. We ask both coalition members and general community members to regularly submit information to these forms and share them widely.
- Multifaith Coalition for Civic Engagement Event Submission Form
- Multifaith Coalition on Civic Engagement Contact Submission Form
- Multifaith Coalition for Civic Engagement Resource Submission Form
Event, Contact, Resource Databases
Using Google forms allows us to automatically populate your response to google sheets where our members and other partners can regularly check for new events, contacts, and resources. This is why is it is so important all members continuously submit more information! Below are the links to google sheets to see “live” updates in our coalitions database.
- Multifaith Coalition for Civic Engagement Event Database
- Multifaith Coalition on Civic Engagement Contact Database
- Multifaith Coalition for Civic Engagement Resource Database
Census Education & Engagement
The last date for the census is fast approaching. The census is important for communities to fill out because a lot of funding and grant opportunities are determined through the census. To build healthier neighborhoods we must fill out the census.
Social Media Toolkit
Need help to promote voter registration on social media then check out the national voter registration day social media toolkit! Feel free to use these social media graphics and text across your channels to promote voter registration before and/or on September 22! Be sure to use the official hashtags (1) #NationalVoterRegistrationDay and (2) #VoteReady.